Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just for the record, size does matter honey !

Hellooooo ! How's it going ? Im kind of good I think. Had a pretty boring day today and evening so far. I hate being bored it makes me think too much !

My cell has been quite busy, I have just blown out a booking for this evening, to go and entertain a couple. I really wasn't up for it, I don't know why.

Entertained a client this afternoon, well that was until he went in the horrors. He payed me a substantial amount of money for two hours, and then freaked out after not even being here half an hour. His cock wouldn't get hard, I tried everything I could, but it was not happening.

He hadn't been blessed with much as it was, poor thing !
He said keep the cash, don't worry I will, what was he expecting a refund ! It's not my fault he couldn't get it up.

He did lick my pussy and made me cum so it wasn't all bad. I wonder why so many men have got such small cocks ! It makes my job so much harder.

If anyone wants too share some good tunes they are feeling at the moment, then give me a shout, the music I'm listening too could do with updating.

roxyfoxy @ 9:02 pm


Comments:
the raconteurs is pretty good . check it out
 
Looking for a bit more bassline !
 
will do thanks for that.
 
Well...here is my "small cock" story :) I have never said this to anyone and every time I think about it it turns my stomac...somehow I think you would understand :) There was that guy that was into me and we got to the that point where we are about to do it and I looked at his cock and I wanted to run away - it was small and so thin the smallest condome kept falling off of it; and every time it goes in he had to reach and pull the condome out. I didn't know what to say when the whole questions thing after that started "How was it? Did you like it?". I was about to go in comma because I had no idea what to say. I am not sure how do you deal with those but I never saw him again. That was the second man I've been with - I can't beleive I wasted it on him :(
 
Stadium Arcadium by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dope album!!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters