Saturday, August 26, 2006

Two ships that pass in the night should always buy each other breakfast

I am really struggling at the moment, the cat missing, the flooring guy stitching me up, the police statements, the huge responsibility of owning this house, the drugs, just about everything. I so want to be happy, but something keeps fighting me all of the way. How cruel life has been to take luley away from me. I don't even want to have to be typing all this shit ? But boy when is it going to be my time ? This is sucks to be typing but fuck my life is so testing. I don't want sympathy it's not a cry for help, I understand I'm different but the road is long !

roxyfoxy @ 4:10 pm


Comments:
tell me something beautiful show me something pure teach me how to feel again and i'll beleive there's more lie to me a painful truth speak to me a time wonder at how this all can be when living just to die
 
Cheer up love, it's all good!!
 
Fucking hell Ben thats a bit deep ! As cokey says tis all good xx
 
yeah if i'm gonna go i am gonna go deep and as far to the edge as i can . and just remember as bad as you have it someone always has it worse . i'm pretty fucked up in the head but i just say fuck it and torment those who piss me off .
 
It will end good in the end. :hug:
 
love your brilliant soul... this is no help, but truth... this too shall pass my dear. sorry to hear about your lost love. enjoy your journey, before you know it you will be there and the trip will be over. listen to some great tunes for me!
***good vibes*** suneygrl
 
Cheers babe tunes are always rocking here !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters