Saturday, August 26, 2006

There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood

I thought I would share with you this bizarre coincidence booking I took this evening. I landed at his house around 9.30 PM. I walked into his house and stood in his kitchen breaking the ice as you do.

I commented on his broad accent straight away by saying I recognize that twang and it's not from here. He laughed and said you are right, im from "Blah Blah" I said really that's where I used to live with my parents before leaving home.

Infact, I said, my parents still live there. He asked me where abouts and I told him. I used to live in the same street, he said. What number do they live at, he asked. I said 126, he said I used to live at 126. It turns out he was only the guy that we bought the house off many years ago ! How mad is that ! Roger Cooper the dodgy builder that I had heard my parents mention many a time over the years referring to him as a cowboy and how they regretted the day they bought a house from a builder. Well yes mum you were right he is a cheap skate and yes he is still a pisshead !


How mad is all that ! The chances of that ever happening words cannot describe! All I can say is it was strange for both of us, for him remembering living there as the happiest times in his life with his wife and family, before she divorced him. For me it was where I lived and grew up, happy and carefree before realizing how fucked up and challenging my life ahead of me would be.

roxyfoxy @ 12:37 am


Comments:
Do your parents know about your blog?
 
They do know i have one but i would rather die than have them ever find it and read it. My mum writes poetry and i asked her to write one about me for my blog. I am waiting for her to finish it i am so excited i cant wait to see what the person closest to me actually knows ??
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters