Monday, August 27, 2007

Shameless

What a peculiar booking last night ! I took all of the details and after quite a long drive i landed at my destination, well that's what i thought it was.

I started knocking on the door no answer, i knocked again, and again still no answer. I was starting to get mad thinking it was a bogus booking when all of a sudden i looked across the road and saw this guy running towards the driveway. I said "hi, just slipping a quick pint in before i got here" he nodded at me and put the key into his front door.

We walked through to his kitchen and i put my arms around him and gave him a welcoming kiss and introduced myself. He stood there staring at me, i said so shall we sort the money out then that's blah blah blah. He just stood there i said your John right ? he said in a foreign accent no I'm Fredericka i said you told me on the phone that your name was John. He just stood there and said in a funny accent that he hadn't but the landlord was called George ? i thought maybe i had got the name wrong . It then dawned on me what the fuck was this man letting me into the house if he didn't know who the hell i was ?? when i asked him he just shrugged his shoulders. It was totally bizarre more so that everytime that i had asked him if it was 60 Rain****b he had said yes ! fucking guy didn't even know his own address, turns out that it was 60 abbey road which continues into the road that i had wanted and the guy who had booked me was waiting outside the correct house.

More too the point i was thinking i cant believe i have just waltzed into this strangers house who could have been anybody but then realised whats different that's what you do most nights anyway yikes !!!

Not much to say about the booking except when he got the dick out he said its small isn't it ! he was quite correct but i just said it was an average size, which seemed to make him feel better.

Not much happened after except there was a good set on radio One playing the last Ten years of dance anthems which took me back a few years.

Lay around the house today getting through the whole box set of shameless which is fucking mint, due to my unsociable hours job thats what i usually have to do if it's something i enjoy watching. I guess Sky Plus would do the job now that I come to think about it.




roxyfoxy @ 6:15 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters