Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fuck thy neighbor (Ha I'm rollin)

Okay i feel like i need to make some sense of last weekends antics


I was out of control...



It was like the old days which seen as we are now in 2009 three years is a long time ago. I completely wilded out i got the urge on the Thursday evening around 3am. Having landed back from getting high with a client.



I held it together all day the next day which was Friday but the previous night i had been passed a new connection for fire coke !!


I met the guy around 4pm on Friday evening and completely turned into a freaking junkie !!!


1am i went outside to get Maxwell in and who should be stood right before me ?it was one of my neighbors.

I'm going to be discreet regarding who he was...

He said ''Are you working tonight'' What the fuck this is my neighbor how close to home can you get ? He came in for the first time in the three years that we had lived besides each other !!


This is too close to home for real !!!!!


He came in and sat down saying i cant believe how long i have wanted to come and knock your door to come and hang with you.


He started by saying ''Ive seen your pictures and profile on blah blah website''. Wow !!!

He is a cutie but he is My NEIGHBOR unfreaking believable.

Of course i made it clear it was business and he crossed my palm with wonga and freaky we got !!


He was bordering on slave man ! he was totally in lust..


I reckon this isn't going to be a one off !!!



To be continued.......

roxyfoxy @ 2:36 am


Comments:
Last week -

"If you read my blog properly you'd know I have overcome my cocaine addiction"

And this week, you're off your face, unable to say no, high as a kite, fucking a next door neighbour for money.

You're a junkie whore. You said it, no-one else had to...
 
I suggest that you stop reading my blog it may make you feel better. Whose saying i'm not a whore ? so what ! it seems to be bothering you very much if i fucked my neighborso what i had a choice he didnt force me. I could have said no i'll keep giving you your five minutes of fame and let everyone see what a hateful spiteful person that you are. I am a very well liked popular person and i love myself you should try the same sometime you are a looser and by the way i have changed my comments to not accept anonymous comments so go fuck yarself
 
Just one more point to Mrs Anonymous i have been writing this blog now for near enough four years and i have had 13845 up to now. I have received hundreds of comments and emails over the years from lots of lovely people.


I can honestly say that you are the only person in all of that time to come out with such derogatory mean and spiteful hateful comments !

I guess you have isues not me.
 
I have heaps more issues then Roxy does-
It is also apperent that anonymous does as well!


She is real. you are not.
 
Arr the dukestar ! my knight in shining armour !! thanks for your support Love n light xxx
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters