Thursday, December 01, 2005

I believe in angels

Hello long time ! im not feeling too good today well for the last week that is. Infact ive never been so scared in all of my life. Yes i am a hooker and yes i do answer the door to strangers but lately it has been on my mind more than it has ever been. I learnt last week that there is a gang of men who opperate in the area i work and have been for some time, praying on girls in my industry not only robbing them but rapeing them and cutting them up with a machettie. They work smart by one of the gang going to see the girl then letting them in and beating shit out of them and doing there premises over. Maybe i could handle that but what hurts so much is that my darling maxwell and tallulah belle would be there if they can do what they do to girls and get there kicks from it i shudder to think if it were to happen to me and my babies were there. Every phone call i receive my heart goes i cant go on like this. My cocaine debt is rising sky high again im sitting here once again hating life and what i have got myself involved in. I pray that i have an angel to protect me. Please i dont think i can take physical pain on top of the pain i feel from this life. I dont believe in god so i cant pray but i hope i have a guardian angel. My two babies i couldnt see them hurt. None of this is new they have been around a long time maybe this is a wake up call i dont no what i am going to do. I just pray that i am safe and never have to experience the sick fucked up minds of these people who pray on girls like me.

roxyfoxy @ 11:15 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters