Sunday, April 02, 2006

http://www.mary-turner.co.uk/

Check this artist out. Heard a tune lately and it's been driving me nuts I had to get this track. This evening I was on a mission to find this tune. Bearing in mind I had a few lyrics in my head that more than likely aren't quite what she is singing.

However when I found the track I was searching, I discovered other tracks she has done. I really like her dark deep vocals she's collaborated with various DJ's and produced some cheeky little mixs. Will keep it as music I play on the way back from clients on the lonely Motorways I see. That's not as depressing as it reads.


that's my time, I love riding by myself that's the way I have only known for a long time.


Love N Light as always Rox, ill tell you what i mean by that one time xxxxxxx

roxyfoxy @ 10:59 pm


Comments:
Im glad you found it again and thanks for your comment xxx
 
Hi Andre, yes im fine thankyou. I havent worked for a few days and have just been chillin so not much to blog about !!
 
Hi,
I'm Mary Turner...stumbled across your blog and it made me very happy! Unfortunately my websites down for some reson but if you want to hear tunes or read blog stuff then check www.myspace.com/maryturner
Thanks for the comments, made me smile :)xxx
 
Wow !! I cant believe you read my blog. I wonder if you can help me i keep hearing a track on urban beatz and im sure its your vocals. I don't know the name of the track so if i give you the lyrics i think then maybe you can help me. OK here goes.
"I don't need you, get out of my face
"you really don't have what it takes to be a man"

Second track is

"If you think im blind(could be high),overloaded with the presure dah dah etc

Hope you can figure out what an earth im going on a bout.
 
Sorry...neither of those are my tracks! Must be another singer!
 
Hey i found the track Nina Jayne "Circles" Heavy i love it x
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters