Saturday, April 01, 2006

I need a hug to keep me going

Feeling fine today, this is crazy but I went to bed around 3.am (ish) Friday morning, I woke up totally disoriented at 11am this morning being Saturday. I have missed a whole 32 hours of the week. Not only that, I had 182 missed calls on my cell which was now nearly out of the door and in my hallway having vibrated round the room each time it rang.



How fucking annoying! Maybe a need a PA. Where do all these men keep coming from I ask myself ?

I've just done three clients, Saturday clients are friendly enough but safe players if you like. Hardley risque, usually have a roof rack with flat pack furniture on from there trip to B&Q, or have done the grocery shopping or have slyed off inbetwen other mundane chores there wife has allocated to them.




Its now Sunday evening so I'll continue with this post I saved as a draft yesterday. Saw a couple more clients last night one even bought me a bottle of finest vino and some flowers. That was so sweet seen as im only used to buying my own.




Was racing inbetween clients last night doing my usual 100 MPH plus ! I got pulled my an unmarked copper I managed to kiss Mr officers ass and he let me off with a warning good job I had a skirt on !!

Went to see Sebastian for is it the fourth time this week ! He's definitely worth a squirt and very good at masturbating yess purlease !! He hadn't got any wonga on him so he paid me with a big fat nine ball which I was happy with. He gave me a present aswell Essex Boys DVD so ill fill you in if its any good.




One of my friends has just left he owed me a drink so he's left me a shit load of DVD'S so im fully loaded.



Annapolis, Hotel Rwanda, The Net 2.0 ,Two for the money, The Game stop snitchin stop lyin, The Weather Man, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, Jarhead, See Dick Run and Cry Wolf. Buzzing love my movies ! (Even nicer to have someone to watch them with)



roxyfoxy @ 4:24 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters