Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dirty weekend !!

Do you remember me posting about a couple that had requested me to go away with them ?

Well I received a call a few days ago and we arranged to meet up last night in the Crowne Plaza hotel. What a lovely couple they turned out to be we all really got on well and so the meeting will go ahead. This is something they have both been discussing for a few years and have finally plucked up the courage to go ahead with it.


They bought the brochure with them and gave me a map of how to get there I am really looking forward to it. it is in the middle of nowhere and looks like some kind of converted barn. They had made out a list which I have in front of me and I'll let you know what was discussed.


I will arrive at around 2PM on the day and they would like to have around three massages a day. They would also like me to do a pole dance and strip tease, they don't like to get up early on holiday and we will spend the day time sunbathing.The lady bought a list of the food that she would be cooking which sounds yummy and they also wanted to know what drinks I liked. They would be bringing lots of wine and champayne, I said a bottle of Jack Daniels would do me.


They have requested that I bring some silk blouses and hold ups not stockings as her husband doesn't like them.


This is what they have stated are there sexual preferences.


Spanking,

Fake Tying up,

No Anal,

No Dildo's or Strap On's

Prefer (Hands,Lip's,tongues)

How easy is it to make me cum ? 1: Easy, 2: Average, 3: Difficult,

No faking it please (Which I defiantly won't be)

Is Kissing OK ?

So that was what they wanted to find out I thought it was really good the way that they had sat down and discussed all of this. I can't wait I think it will be fun. I go on the Monday and come back on the Thursday so there will be lot's of pictures and story's to tell all about.

roxyfoxy @ 2:17 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters