Saturday, June 24, 2006

Eye Eye !!!

Landed at my 8.3o booking this evening which had been booked earlier on. I knocked on the porch door and stood waiting for Chris to open the door. Standing in front of me was a man with one eye ! I wasn't that shocked that Cyclops had greeted me, but I didn't know where to look.

He led me upstairs into his parents bedroom whilst he mumbled something about them being "Down the Caravan" He was no spring chicken so you can imagine what his parents style bedroom looked like. Crammed full of trinkets and cheap tat even his moms reading glasses and women's weekly were left at the side of the bed.

I tried to make polite conversation by asking what had happened to his eye. Apparently he had had a crash. I said how much poke did you get he said he got 45 K. I lay on the bed which he had laid some itchy old camping blanket, I didn't mention my dislike of it. I took his shorts off and he had the smallest dick ever !


He had a little fumble then started to go down on me. Well I think that was what he was doing I didn't look. He kept licking for ages the top part of my bean. I kept trying to tell him it was the wrong place but thinking back maybe he was off balance due to him only having one eye. This is embarrassing but I soon got into it and came just for the hell of it. All of a sudden he shot up and said his neighbors were at the door. He told me he would say he was busy, gutted I thought he would have said I had to go.

Anyway he came back upstairs and said they were in the garden and had come to see his fish pond ??


I told him how disappointed I was and not to worry I would go and that I did. Pip Pip Cheerio !! Thank god for his visitors.

roxyfoxy @ 2:21 am


Comments:
The whole thing with the one eyed man scares the hell out of me.
 
Babes he was awful i promise you. But what can i do, i am there to provide a service, i should so not be doing this anymore ! oh well im still standing thats the main thing. xx
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters