Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Whore From 54

Well I'm less than 24 hours away from getting the keys to my new pad. The dramas I have been having are a joke to say the least. I'm sure I will be sprouting a few grey hair's !

Do you realize how hard it is to get a mortgage when you have no proof of earning. Every day seems to be more and more money having to be payed out to different people. Every time I do a booking that fee is allocated to something or another. All I seem to be doing is lying on my back to pay solicitors and builders.

My hot tub has gone out of the window for the time being due to not accounting for certain bills. Im sure when I have settled in I will be back up again. I can't even go on a bender things are that bad, that can surely only be a good thing.

Anyway not like me to moan so I will shut up it will all be fine I am sure. So the whore from 54 will finally be moving to pastures new wish me luck and I will be back soon. Love me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

roxyfoxy @ 6:06 pm


Comments:
I tried to find an e-mail address, but either I'm blind or you don't use one. Judging by how your comments get posted and all, I suppose this will do for now.

My name is Daniel Haughton. I am a 32 year old man from across the pond in Mississippi. I found your site while wandering around Jane's Guide and read a number of your blog entries.

Anyway, to the point of this, I'd like to become your friend. I read how your friends distance themselves from you and that's gotta suck. I'm not offering pity, but genuine friendship. I don't care what you do to make a living. You seem fun and likable and intelligent and that's all that is important to me. If you are interested, I can be reached at UpthaIrons@aol.com. Just put 'From RoxyFoxy' in the subject line so I know it's not spam.

Anyway, I hope I don't sound too silly, patronizing, or forward by approaching you this way.
 
You are not stopping blogging, are you? :frightened:
 
Hell no ! just in between moving house hon.I'll blog more soon xx
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters