Friday, June 02, 2006

Make you wanna move your dancing feet, yeah

This post hopefully as I'm typing will enable me to reflect on the last 24 hours of my life. I'm totally ashamed to say and I would rather not have to be sat here posting this, but yes I have had a relapse. When I look back and reflect how it has all happened it's my own silly fault for being such a pushover.

Now as I sit here feeling totally used and upset by the people who have put me down today where are they now, do they give a fuck.
Fact I am no drug dealer, at times the end user, but not a dealer.

One of my clients for the last few days has done nothing but keep calling me texting me and totally hounding me to get him some coke.
Bearing in mind, he knows all about my problems and the battles I face every day to keep on the wagon. As if he gives a hoot. Anyway everynight this week I have totally avoided all his calls then yesterday morning he texed me yet again. So I gave in to his demands and called a coke dealer and grabbed three grams for him.

I called him around 3PM to let him know I had what he had asked me for and to come and collect it on his way home from the office. All of a Sudden fuck face starts acting dumb "I don't want it now I don't have the cash" I'm like hang on a minute I've laid out the money for something I don't even want to be around and you don't wan't it. I was livid, what a wanka, selfish bastard who has totally no respect for me what so ever.

So I thought OK I'll leave it here and get rid of it as soon as possible yes I did get rid of it at the speed of fucking lightening up my right nostril. Went to the store at 8Am this morning to grab a bottle of vino totally in the horrors. I tried to get back to sleep but it was not happening. I called someone else and indulged in another bump and a bag of skunk.


The worse of it all is that my parents were due to land at 12pm to come and see my new house. I tried to hide my Friday morning face as best as I could but I was totally spannered and sweating like a beatch. All good until we got to the house, it was a boiling hot day and I started to get totally paranoid. I couldn't even manage to write the measurements in my filofax the whole meeting was developing into major paranoia, which was made worse knowing that my parents know I am a coke head.Having confessed last year.

Landed back here for coffee and had to sit listening to my Mum ripping me and my life to shreds. She then started crying and doing the where did we go wrong, private education own horse, ballet the fucking whole lot. She even questioned where I had come from !! They don't know what I do obviously but they know I'm fucking crazy, spend loads of poke and see me as totally irresponsible. Oh well it all turned good in the end as I promised that when I move house it will be a new beginning.

roxyfoxy @ 8:57 am


Comments:
dont listen to any of those assholes and jack offs giving you sage advice be yourself and do what feels right even if it is wrong just be wary and remember whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process they do not become a monster . and when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you. shit snort and blaspheme and remember to have fun because everything you ever do is just everything you you've ever done
 
Sorry to hear bout your lapse however it's just that...if you really wanna kick it you will. Just get back on that horse babe.
 
Andre you filthy bastard ! I guess if you had a paypal account we could come to some arrangement !
 
Hey jonny ya sexy fooker ! Did'nt think you was still around. Yup had a relapse but i'm not going to worry too much about it.
 
Jeez louise, I would have totally dumped the coke on your client and told him to pay ASAP coz the debt wasn't to you, you're just collecting for the Main man!

Fukin pisstakers..

Personally I never act as runner,ever! It's just not worth the shit it can cause!

And...parents were put in this world to give grief, it's their job dear..
 
glad to be round still and good to see you are as well. I lost track of your blog for a bit but then i just typed in "best blowjobs in england" and google brought me back here to your site.
 
Relapses are fine, part of the process like. Keep livin it up girl
 
O`my God.

Promise me you stay away from this man.
 
which one hon ?
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters