Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Room Service !!!

Well I have just entertained a client, I had to meet him at a Hilton Hotel. He asked me if I was into spanking, I clarified that he meant him being spanked not me. I get really fucked off if a client really thinks that it's ok to ask if he can spank me. In your dreams mate as if I would let some punter rough me up.

Anyway it was him that wanted to be spanked. So he requested that I would arrive at his room for 8.30PM. I explained to him that I wasn't really a dominatrix therefore I hadn't got any equipment to bring with me. Telling this to him seemed to please him even more. He told me not to worry just come straight to his room.

Well I knocked on his door and stood there waiting, which always seems like forever. I could feel the adrenaline pumping , knowing for a split second that his eye would be staring right at me through the spy hole on the door.

When a client opens the door, this is the point which I guess both our worlds collide both in such different ways. I have now all of a sudden become real by not just being an advert in the back of a complimentary magazine in the hotel room. More than likely the guy has been pacing up and down the room, which he has been doing ever since he put the phone down. He is feeling so smug, The coast is clear, he told his wife earlier he loved her and was missing the kids,and he was having an early night. Infact I bet he told her he was that tired that he would be turning his cell off.

He opened the door and I quickly scurried into his room waiting to hear the door shut before I turned around. I introduced myself to break the ice whilst at the same time I am having to make sure everything around me is sweet. As in, I have just knocked on a strangers door who has called me within the last hour. Hotels are fine so I wasn't too worried.

I sorted out the wonga which he handed to me in a envelope arr he even wrote "For Kate one hour's fee as discussed"

Well after I familiarized myself with his mini bar we went into the bedroom:

Well fuck me !! Holy Moly is all I can say, no wonder all he had on was a towel, Fucking Tarzan had only helped himself to what looked like half of the hotel's weeping willow tree from out of the car park.

King of the jungle, had clocked the weeping willow tree whilst parking his car earlier on after his meeting. He had then gone back out through the fire exit after dinner, god only knows how he managed to get half a tree onto his bed.

He was happy as Larry (whoever Larry is Ha) he wanted me to crack the living daylights out of him whilst he lay on the bed.

Well, when I am asked to do that boy do I give it some. There was leaves flying around the room like confetti at a wedding the smell of trees and bark filled the air. He just lay there begging for me to bust the fuck out of him.

His back looked like he would need a skin graft ! When it started to look grim that was me done I wasn't going to get blood on my expensive lingerie. In any case things like that I cant even begin to get my head around. You tell me what that has to do with pleasure and sexy and all things nice. I wonder what the house keeper will think when she goes into room 1087 and sees blood stained sheets and a suite that now resembles a fucked up nightmare.

roxyfoxy @ 10:51 pm


Comments:
magic! I´ll be laughing at this all day.
 
Roxy, your life is the stuff of legend.

If you can stay alive long enough then you ought to write an autobiography. You're clearly not that old, but already your life story could give Keith Richards a run for his money.

Stay safe.
 
I absolutely love your blog, not just the design,but your writing,your candor,and your style.Truly a pleasure.
 
Arr cheers all xx love n light x
 
I could never right an autobiography it would never end ! What i blog is just a fraction of my life !!
 
just fucking great one of the best tales yet love it hope your doing well keep up the great work you are the best
 
i used to be addicted... it's difficult to get off of it. i still think about it. when i read your blog, i imagine having it and i want it. but, i hated it. i can so relate to your parents being there and the paranoia.

i love your blog...
 
I guess reading parts of this blog to someone in recovery would make them think about or want a bump.The love hate relationship i have with the stuff is a killer. Havent touched any for weeks but that could all change whenever !!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters