Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let's just say I think he left a tip !!

Went to see a client on Tuesday listen to this: I thought it was a joke to begin with. He called me up and asked if he could take me to the hairdresser's. He had a fetish which was watching a girl have her hair styled.

I said I'm very particular where I get my hair done, he said that was fine and I could choose which salon we went to. I was still a little confused to what I had to do, he said not to worry it was no big deal he would just watch me get my hair done.

I picked the most expensive salon in town which was Umberto Giannini's anyway I met him outside and he wanted to pretend I was his girlfriend so we had to walk in holding hands !

As I sat there in front of the mirror I turned to look at him sitting on the sofa and he was only sitting there cracking one off under his newspaper !! WTF !!

I didn't know where to look I was in the complete horrors. I don't think anyone else noticed what he was doing thank god but I think he could have waited until he got home. He thanked me for my time paid me and off he went how bizarre.

roxyfoxy @ 2:43 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters