Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pool Shark

Arrived at Stewart's Hotel the other evening, he's the one that wants me to go away to Chester races with him in a few week's time. We started off by getting plastered at the bar I think he was pouring me triple shot's of Jack !

I asked him if I could suck his cock behind the bar while he was standing at the optics, naughty girl. He happily obliged. I got him to crank up the juke box and let the fun begin.

I had this crazy idea that I wanted him to fuck me over the pool table. Not a good idea, as I lay there he was trying to put it in but it wasn't happening, I think it was to do with the height. So what started off as a great idea, me lying spread across the table in a black thong and my Jimmy Choo's totally up for it, all of a sudden developed into floppy cock fumble situation. I think when he suggested he used the bar stool it killed the moment.


I then grabbed him looking around for somewhere to lay down. Then ended up on the corner of the stage where the live bands play.

The back of my neck is raw from the friction burns. We then ended up with me perched half on the bar stool with one leg on the bar sucking his cock with my mouth full of ice cubes Mmmmm ! Time was ticking on and I had already told him I had to leave soon so he ended up shooting his load on the carpet, well I didn't want his gism on my silky smooth skin.

When I got back from the bathroom he was only using a beer towel to clean it up off the carpet. Before I left we finalized the arrangement's for our few day's away. His concern was that he didn't trust his misses and he was worried she may call the hotel to check up on him. So I suggested that he checked in alone, and then I would meet him in his room.

The things men will do to cover there tracks. As I left I took a couple of bottles of his house vino for when I got home and off I went, driving on the dark empty road's I am so used to seeing.

roxyfoxy @ 5:18 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters