Monday, July 03, 2006

Fuckin Big Brother nation

Well I cant believe what has happened to me whilst driving back from being out with a client all evening. I got flashed on a cam speeding, to make matters worse I drive past it maybe five times plus per day so that makes it even worse. I really don't know what will happen if it caught me I will defiantly get banned im on nine points as it is. I have been meaning to replace my snoop ever since my car was stolen. If the truth be known I was more than likely killing it so I could get back home quicker and rack one up oops !

If anyone had any ideas how to save my ass let me know. Funny how I planned to cook dinner in my new house and then come back to this house amongst boxes and watch a movie. Before you could bat an eyelid I was racing on the motorway to go and see a client.

Turned out to be a top night after we had sealed the deal he invited me to his local bar which was fucking mint. We sat outside sipping Pinot Grigio really having fun and a good natter. It was nice to sit and chill after the weekend I had had. But guess what, I wasn't happy or content to just go back home and sleep. No not me ! before I had pulled off the carpark I was arranging to pick up some sniff. I was even justifying it in mind, that it would be the last time I do a bump in this house.

When I got back I realized the straws and coke tray were now sitting neatly in my new kitchen draw along with all the glasses and liquor. Im still sat here debating to go and drive and collect a bottle of vino.


My client even invited me back to his pad for round two but I guess the urge to shove a fat one up my hooter was more appealing !

roxyfoxy @ 4:21 am


Comments:
Sorry, you have to take it on the chin, unless you can find someone that was 'driving your car at the time of the offence'. That worked for a colleague of mine, but he had to pay an awful lot to the chap that took 3 points on his licence !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters