Monday, July 03, 2006

Don't Play A Player

Yes, I am now the proud owner of a brand spanking new shag pad. I cant believe that I have finally moved up a rung on my ladder of life if that makes sense. Having had the last two houses fall through and shatter my dreams and still be able to get back up the buzz is amazing.

Third time lucky as they say. Or do we make our own luck in life? that I often wonder ! All I know is, that all of this can only be a step in the right direction and that feeling is heavy. I do believe there are certain things in life you have to do to get to certain places.


So now for the dramarama which followed ! Which by now really wont surprise you, if there was ever going to be a happy ever after, then wouldn't that mean the end of this blog !! ??

So here goes, I met a client a few months ago who mentioned that he had a flooring company, so when I knew that the house was all going through he came over measured up and gave me a quote. Due to my expensive taste the wood I had chose came too three thousand five hundred notes,($6000) so miss streetwise ended up giving him three grand for the materials cash no receipt and off he went.

Saturday comes 9.30am as arranged where is he ? 11am I made my way to the new house still nothing. Don't forget I have met him once and hes a punter. By 1pm im starting to wobble I then receive a tex from him saying he was lying on a stretcher in casualty and he was sorry. Don't forget the England match was on and his excuse was sounding lame.

By 9pm last night still no call so I decided to call it a day took two sleeping tablets and went to bed. I couldn't face even speaking to clients feeling the way I did. I just kept thinking the wanker has fucked me over. By 2pm today 10 messages later etc I decided he has took the money and treated me like some div.The money was bad enough but don't forget I cant even move in until the flooring is down.

My friends husband didn't make matters better by saying you should never pay anyone in the building trade up front fees, ye cheers Peter !! thanks for that. Nobody fucks Roxy over, so I made a final call meaning business this time. I remembered my CCTV cams that I have outside so I left a message, saying my father was coming over to go through all the footage from last week to get his reg number off his car.


Within ten minutes, surprise surprise I receive a call from fuck face saying he has just been discharged from hospital and had been kept in overnight. Ye right ! Lets just say that he will be sorting out my flooring and when he has been on his fucking knees for two days, see that kite at the end of it he's expecting, it wont be flying oh no it will be bouncing all the way to the fucking moon !!

roxyfoxy @ 1:28 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters