Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"Just one Pill Will Make It Better, Just One Pill and We'll Be Flying High La La La La" !!

I have had a pretty hectic evening as it goes. I had two bookings one, one hour booking, and the other a two hour one. How bizarre is this I got fucked on two water beds. They both had one ! They are not all they are cracked up to be let me tell you, infact I ended up laying on my back instead of being on top, it put me right of my stroke.

The first client I saw was making the most of having the house to himself as his wife was away at a health spa. He was harmless enough, boring with it, and was a shit fuck, although he did make a mean cocktail. We sat outside in his bar which overlooked onto his swimming pool. He did suggest at one point we go in, but as I had another client to see straight after it wasn't practical, back to back bookings I like to call them, (Running late, or lost if a client asks) Even if the next booking is the third client you have seen that day, clients don't need to know the ins or outs, only that there cock is the first and only one you have seen that day.

I left discreetly after he had peered outside checking the coast was clear. My next bootycall was about 25 miles away. I decided to call Tom and let him know I was running late and tell him I had been stuck in traffic. No answer, I tried again and it just went onto his voicemail. At this point I thought fuck it and started to head the other way. I thought it was a bogus booking and stored his number in my cell as a timewaster. At this point I wasn't pissed off as I would normally have been if this had happened,I would have been fuming but I hadn't gone out of my way so I was cool.

I had got just down the road and Tom called to say he had been feeding his horses and had missed the calls. Anyway, I turned around and made my way to his house. Tom sounded totally different,that is to what I had imagined him too have been, from going by his voice.

On the phone he sounded like he was a young bloke who was home alone as his parents were on holiday or something like that. I was totally wrong, he had this huge bungalow in loads of acres of land which was mint, I was right, yes he was home alone but only because his wife of 25 years had buggered off and left him.

Oh dear, I could tell at this point, as he stood there fixing us both huge Bombay sapphire with tonic it was going to be a therapy session. He was nice enough but im no Oprah ! Im glad I hadn't been powdering my nose especially when he started cranking up the Lighthouse Family on his Denon, what a waste listening to that piffle.

After over an hour of listening to the last 25 years of his life I suggested we go and relax in his bedroom. As we lay on the bed or rippled more like he decided to let me know he hadn't had sex for two years and found it hard to get it up. Great here we go again I was thinking, to be fair I didn't mind as he was a nice client and wasn't really annoying me. Anyway this wont happen again as I have taken matters into my own hands and just ordered 1oo Kamagra little fellas, job done !

roxyfoxy @ 1:06 am


Comments:
roxy....came across your blog and loved it...is it possible to book you? If so can you reply to this comment and let me know how..?

d
 
sure if you would like to book me leave your number and i will call you, dont worry i wont publish your number !
 
Andre you do the same and im all your's for however long you can afford me for !
 
Well thankyou my friend !
 
Hey Andre i aint in Birmingham what an earth made you think that ?
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters