Saturday, September 09, 2006

"I've only gone and fallen in love"

Shit what is happening to me ? I am in love for real ! The feeling is totally blowing my mind but it is complicated, he lives in NYC and doesn't have a clue what I do for a living. How can I even begin to go with all this when I am living a complete lie ! There is no way I can ever end up with a man I have to lie too. I already spend my life being untrue to myself and people around me, there is no way I will lie to a man that I fall in love with.

Fucking hell my life is just one mad fucked up joke !!!!!!!!!!! Why am I here ????????????? Everything I touch turns to heartache ! Don't get me wrong, I love life, and keep fighting and overcoming all these obstacles life seems to throw my way, but when is it going to be "Roxys time" maybe never, maybe there's another life waiting for me ??

???????????

roxyfoxy @ 7:23 pm


Comments:
Keep away from the American illusion of happiness honey. Believe you me, it'll all end in tears!

They are not us, we are not them!

You have been warned.


X
 
Arr dont go and say that !
 
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness." (Bertrand Russell)
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters