Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pimp my ride

Oh lordy: what a day i have had ! I had only been without a car for less than 24 hours before I started listing the implications it would start to create, fuck it 3pm I decide to hire a car well another shopping car more like. Sealed the deal whilst blagging a corporate rate, using the Bank of Scotland as my company ! Treat ! Even chatted up the muppet taking my call and got a free upgrade to a faster car !

Jumped in a cab, magic pine carfresh tree swinging in my face, BO pits to top it off. Landed at the car company I hadn't been given the correct information regarding identification. I was livid to say the least, she was having none of it !!

Had to pay my weekly adverts as today is the deadline so I flagged a cab and what'd ya know BO man appears like Mr Benn !!

He didn't even charge me even saying to sort him out next time !!

In the meantime I was still riding with the hope that I could pick my new car up maybe that evening. Yes whilst out and about on Sunday I fell in love with a CLK 200 super stush car.

The car as far as I was concerned was mine ! just waiting for the paperwork feeling excited at the prospect of not having a selfish peoples car (2 seater) Crash, Bang, Wallop the call comes letting me know he sold it to a higher bidder !

Anyway watch this space all is still good ! I promised a client I would be there for 10PM, called one of my old Ex men, he very kindly loaned me his Hyundi Korean heap of shat !!

The client was hideously unappealing to the eye ! I lay on my back picturing what I knew his Mrs looked like ! Perfect match, which was confirmed as I went to wash my paws inthere bathroom which was downstairs may I add ! lazy fuckers do you not listen to Sarah "great tits Beaney)

He opened the plastic sliding patitian door to be polite, I nearly took it off it's plastic rail trying to shut it so he couldn't see me racking one up !!

So I have my Ex man waiting at mine as I am driving his car, D calls to arrange my training shedule for this week.Yes I have hired a personal trainer, lets see how long this latest fad lasts for !

Well D came over Andy was already in my bed when he arrived as he had to be up at 5.am (WTF) apparently we made that much noise throughout the night that the poor guy didn't get a wink of sleep. It's not my fault I didn't ask him to sleep here he could have gone back to his own house. I did tell him I was going to be on one, so he did have the choice to go home.

We were still sat in my kitchen when he came down at 5.15 AM I offered him a brandy and coke but he was having none of it, I haven't heard from him since !!

roxyfoxy @ 4:17 am


Comments:
that is one great day you must have had . made for a great story too . good luck with your car situation . have to run going to a show later girl .
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters