Thursday, December 01, 2005

Show Me Your Friends And I'll Tell You Who You Are

Hello my friend my destiny my saviour i dont no infact i dont no a lot these days or have i lost faith in everything or is it just people. The only time i seem to be at peace is when i am with my beloved two cats they make me more happy than any gucci cartier fuckin all the other bullshit i buy ever could or does. Its not all bad but for someone who others see as a strong survivour they would never ever realise that all the people i have met along the way and fucked me over that those two creatures keep me in this never ending madness. Trying so hard to keep this diary going even though at times i still cant get it going the way i think or is this the way it is. Im going to continue and let it go the same way as i live my life no direction. Business has been the worste ever this month spending my days answering calls to what seems like the same people day in day out. Noing that a piece of fuckin metal dictates every part of my life. In all the years of being in this industry ive never loathed it so much the bullshit they try drains the fuckin lif e out of me i used to laugh but now its just so hideous when you really see the part of the male species that not many people would ever witness. I swear that 141 was fuckin invented by a fuckin client im loosing so much business from these sad bastards i should so not be still fuckin doing this shit. Anyway went to see a regular client based in a small villiage called malvern been seeing him for maybe 4 yrs turns out old dave bless him has been having this on off relation ship with the neighbour Pam. Anyway did dave have fun books me for 1.30 pm sat there while pam comes from work. Pams a pink lady at the local school can you believe little pink lady pammy doing her shift coming into the bedroom and under that tweed pleated skirt n floral blouse shes fully loaded stockings the lot ha how funny wat goes on behind closed doors. She cdnt stop looking at me fuck me wat was she expecting ! some ragga hoe. turns out its fucked up there little affair! could have answered that could only go 2 ways after that !! I watched her give hed and fuck she was good. Never be fooled i see it all. 9am wats today going to bring everyday of my life is like this i ride with it only way i no. Even if i structured my days for what nothing to structure.

roxyfoxy @ 11:22 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters