Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dont Ever Come Down

When i think about the day i had today it made me realise obviously only during the last few hours that is. It has sprung to mind that its not a spoof im not being jinxed not bad luck im off my fucking head Trying to ride with the day like i normally do, but mixing the normality with the way my head is working its kind of surreal. Infact i would be in the horrors im sure if i saw the way i looked flapping around and thats probabley me putting it kind. I have gone from one extreme to another and my emotions well ! being too many steps ahead makes it even worse. Took a call a little while ago usuall how much do you charge where are you located then he asked when i was born which was like hang on a minute it threw me so my reaction was, why are you asking that, as i imediatley thought he was checking my age. He then said what star sign are you, i told him i was a Saggitarious he said your bossy arnt you in a very soft voice, you have a very good complexion, am i right he said,Saggitarians usually have nice legs are your legs nice Kate, you like to get your own way dont you, so by then im on the deffensive saying im not bossy just that he threw me with the question. Then he went on to say, so what year were you born in then Kate, Kate being my name in the advert, so how old are you Kate so then i had to explain im 33 but have been 28 for the last maybe 5 Years meaning when i describe myself. So then he went on to say 1971, yes i replied. Are you not going to ask me what i am then Kate, i said that was to be my next question. Taurus he repplied, now he couldnt have said a better sign as my knowledge on the subject goes, i told him the only four serious relationships i had ever had were Taurians do you think they make good lovers Kate, at this point the whole situation is tripping me out i had to agree as they were. I couldnt believe he was fuckin booking his booty call on our horiscope compatibility. Then he had to push it by asking have taureans got nice cocks it was at that point that it spooked me just the way he dropped it so calmly into the conversation. So i asked him if he would like to book the appointment, his answer was, Kate im an old age pensioner do i get a discount. That was it then, dont go there with me on discounts i said im a hooker i dont get discounts so i said if he did me a chart i would consider and he said he would be in touch. Where did all that come from ! its these little stories i hope you will enjoy reading that will be one of many more to come. My bed is calling me even though my head isnt, i have a lot of damage to repair to the way i have totally disrespected my body by putting it threw the abuse i give it! this girl can caine it 8 gs at the last count infact whos counting ! You no this fox rocks !!!!!!!!

roxyfoxy @ 11:18 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters