Thursday, December 01, 2005

White Linezzzzzzz

How the fuck can I lie in bed when there is a big fat rock of coke in the next room. Sitting here shoving it up my nose fire on mtv in the background and in front of this screen familiar or has it now become the norm. Phones starting to ring two calls already and its not even 9.30am ! this is when I shouldn't even be answering my phone usually withheld numbers I should laugh really especially when they claim they are looking for an appointment for this evening wankers !


morning papers just shot through the letter box that is when it really hits me oops you did it again. Still trying to fucking get used to this dam programme given up as usual no patience rather get back to typing my fucked up life. Or is it I often wonder ! Still don't no how this journal is coming across all I no is its gonna be a bumpy ride.


The punctuation may be poor the text may be bland but don't let that put you off. fuck I really went into one then ha im laughing my ass off. Well its now 10.am think I should be focusing on getting my ass off here and packing my shit double or could be a triple bender weh hey bye bye till we speak again xx

roxyfoxy @ 11:24 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters