Thursday, September 06, 2007

I prefer jet skiing myself

Having recovered from yesterdays antics i took a call from a guy booking me for 9PM. He asked on the phone if i did water sports which i said yes. I don't usually but as long as its his carpet being pissed on i don't give a flying fuck. He also asked me if i minded that he was a cross dresser.

"Backside".........

The man answered the door looking like a freak of nature ! he had on this black A line dress that you could tell had come from a dead persons belongings, left at a charity shop. These hideous black stockings a dirty grey bra and a pair of matted looking panty girdle type thing.

The man was a beast and to top it off he had a sanitary towel hanging out of the side of his ball bag. I asked him "WTF" he said he liked wearing one.

He had really bad BO as well it fucking hummed. He said so are you ready to piss on me "Hell Yeah" well i had already necked a litre of water and made him run the tap to hurry things on. "Nope" i have this problem every time i kept thinking water, running tap, swimming still no joy. I told him to stop heavy breathing up my gash as it was not helping things !

We went from the lounge to the kitchen to the bathroom then all of a sudden the Golden shower started. It felt like it went on for ever but he moaned that it was only a trickle. I felt like i was going to pop with all of the water i had consumed withing 30 minutes. In fact i had to pull over twice on the way home to hover on some nettles !!

I cant believe how minging he was, but the best of it was i made myself cum !! what the hell was i thinking for that to happen Yikes !!!!!!!!!!! Nite Nite Love N Light Mwah...............

roxyfoxy @ 3:36 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters