Thursday, September 14, 2006

"Thats what neighbors are for" !!!

Well what an evening I have had so far. My lovely next door neighbor popped in for a few drinks followed by a few cheeky lines as you do. We got into a rather deep conversation about how unhappy her life was !

Turns out she is a secret coke head and her man is totally not into drugs. I kind of guessed that already and haven't really taken to him from day one. Especially now, as she let slip that he had commented on the black man that comes to my house and assuming that he is a drug dealer ! Well yes he is but what the fuck has it got to do with you "Jonny" Until you start paying my mortgage keep your beak out of my business and don't be so fuckin judge mental !

Anyway after a rather lovely evening can you believe what happened next ! I totally didn't expect this to happen. As I went to open the door she grabbed me to give me a hug and thank me for listening to all her shit, she only started snogging me !

"Jesus I didn't see that coming" whets all that about then ! Maybe shes heard me beating off through the walls ! Ha Ha !

"Come back" don't do things like that then fuck off !

roxyfoxy @ 10:08 pm


Comments:
Why don't all of these things happen to me!

Anyway, when are we going to hear about your exploits from when you spent a few days away with the couple?!
 
Your not because it went tits up it was a fuckin nightmate !! it was not what i had expected lets just leave it at that !
 
Roxy,

As vice president of your fan club, it is my duty to inform you that we all wanted to ask that question. I am so happy anonymous had the balls to ask. Sorry to hear it went tits up.

Dukesta
 
Ha you are hilarious Duke, i would so love to tell you all about it but i made the fatal mistake of letting them know i have a blog, and i would'nt like to offend them, as they were such lovely people. Infact i would'nt be surprised if they are the anonymous post requesting i tell all !

I dont tell clients anymore i have a blog then i can continue to be free with what i write. Great to hear from you by the way xx
 
I promise that I am not the couple requesting that you tell all. Just an interested reader and U75 member that's all.
 
Oh fuck it i will tell all, give me time and i will tell you all about the whole nightmare !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters