Friday, September 07, 2007

Maybe i was never meant to find true love !

I Haven't got much to say this evening ! (For once), forgot i had arranged to go to the cinema with my parents we watched "Sherry Baby" not at a normal cinema a kind of one screen type place. Big mistake i may add ! i have been on one for the last few days oops and today was such a hot humid day so i was coked up sweating like a bitch and trying to act normal infrount of my parents. The cinema was so hot and the movie was really deep and weird it was fucked up and the girl in the movie was basically in the same fucked up situation as me a wreck head.

I pretended to go to the bathroom twice so i could down a quick jack Daniels and coke and shove a fat one up my nose. To be fair its not the best moved being twatted in the cinema with your parents ! They had booked a table at a Moroccan restaurant after we had watched the movie but i couldn't face pretending to be the perfect daughter for a moment longer.

I got in my car driving as fast as i could trying to find the nearest off licence to get a tot. I pulled over and got a bottle of Smirnoff ice for the rest of the journey and a bottle of Henny MMmm. I couldn't wait to get home as i had left the rest of the sniff on the chopping board in my kitchen.

I really have fallen off the waggon again and who can blame me "Short story" my man has been out 4 weeks and he is locked back up in Rikers Island jail for violating his parole.

When he called me on Saturday to tell me i really thought it was a wind up. My head is fucked hence being back on the gear. Can i really go through all of this again i ask myself, i told him if he went back to Queens he would end up back where he started !!

I told him ages ago that if he got back into trouble and went back down he would take me with him, and he's done exactly that. All of my dreams have once again been shattered i really cant take much more all i have once again is cocaine !

roxyfoxy @ 1:50 am


Comments:
Roxy,

You're the only person that can make yourself happy. No one else can do it for you. Especially not some convict on the other side of an ocean.

I've been following your blog for quite a while, and during that time, you've made one self-destructive decision after another.

You've relapsed. So, what! Pick yourself up, and get your wits about you. You seem to be a very smart and resourceful lady. It's time you start putting that to work for yourself.
 
yes you are right i have been fucking up lately ! i feel good today no drugs in my system which are not helping things at the moment. They are making me feel depressed.My head is clear so i will be ok xxx
 
Rox, life gives you some hard knocks. You know all this will make you stronger eventually, that doesn't make it any easier now though. And don't underestimate how hard it is to stay off the gear - one glass of wine starts the twitch with me. I was determined to have a clean weekend but I ended up on it last night. Arghhh! The thing is not to beat yourself up about it, it's done now. Stay strong hon. Tammy x
 
keep straight girl..when life gave me hard knocks i kicked it f***in ass and ive been fine since! try it
:)
 
Hang in there Rox.
 
Mwah big love to Tammy and not forgetting my number one fan the Dukester !

"Dont believe everything you fear" xxx
 
thats a good one !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters