Friday, September 22, 2006

I am a wanka !

Fucking hell, it's like nearly four thirty AM and I have another Ex man upstairs in my bed !!! Leave me alone ! I'm sat in my kitchen downstairs and can still hear him snoring from here.

What a perculiar evening I have had to say the least. Just to let ya all know things are good here no dramas going on which makes a change, life has been treating me real good for the last few weeks.

Decided to invite my parents over tonight, booked a lovely restaurant in the city for eight PM. For some reason I am sat here fucked out my face totally twisted and some fat fucker snoring for England upstairs in my bed !!!

Had a lovely Vietnamese meal earlier on, took my folks out for a bite to eat ! Must have called my dealer up after they went can't really remember much ! All I know is my ex man is hogging my bed snoring like fuck !!

Im feeling so horny it's a joke ! Since I have come off my Prozac after nine years I cannot stop wanking !! I had an electric tan earlier on and in twelve minutes I came four times ! It must have been the tubes heating up my gash !!

I have loads of wanking material to play with, infact I haven't played a prod movie for ages. I am on heat and I am loving it !!

roxyfoxy @ 4:41 am


Comments:
good to hear from you again if under less than enchanting conditions hope your nights get better . you really need better then your getting .
 
loving your work! In much the same situation myself right now... 6:30am *sigh*

Hit me up with a mail sometime if you're in the mood to chat randomly about utter bullshit :)

root(at)logic1.org
 
fake email huh
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters